- Don’t ever call again. But if you do:
- If you’re going to leave a message on my phone about how you can help textfiles.com with marketing, be sure to clarify to me whether:
- you’re asking me to whore out my users to whatever money-waving Johns you intend to send my way
- you’re seeking to sidle up to me like a swampland-in-Florida salesman and make me buy your services to increase traffic to a site that features ascii art nudes.
- Typing “Textfiles.com advertising” into Google reveals a weblog entry called “Why Is There No Advertising on Textfiles.com?”. Since the whole point of that essay is that I don’t want any advertising on textfiles.com, you were functioning at an informational disadvantage.
- Since reading is hard and you can’t be expected to do actual research on a site you’re hitting up, next time just ask yourself why a site that has been around for eight years has no advertising. Chances are, it’s not because they are totally unaware there’s a thing like advertising on the Internet.
- Avoid keeping the speakerphone on when my voicemail message starts, so it doesn’t sound like you needed both hands to whack off while leaving your scripted message.
- Consider that the sudden burst in the Alexa rating of textfiles.com is because my site provided a photo of a prodigiously stretched rectum to over 100,000 people, and decide if this means I’m the type of “content partner” that’s going to possibly keep any links from your clients ass-free.
Categorised as: Uncategorized
Comments are disabled on this post